Saturday, June 16

Ulcers and Goodbyes

So. My new roommate (new as of today) found a scorpion in her room. A little welcoming present. I'm trying to remember if we told her about the little scorpion problem. Small oversight. I think it was either the 23 or 24th we've found. Don't know why we really bother to keep track.

Just came home from 6 hours of fun with my friend Kat...it was so good to see her. She is the first friend I made in Arizona...lucky to have her.

Said goodbye to my favorite co-worker Tere today. Hated it. She's moving back east Sunday. She gave me the furniture she doesn't want to take with her...so nice to finally have a kitchen table. The novelty of eating on a TV tray lasted for about 2 days...still, I'd rather eat off a TV tray and keep her at SBH with me...sad. :(

P.S. The ulcer on my cornea has healed. The dr. assures me the "scar tissue" is no big deal. Probably not to him it isn't.

4 comments:

Rand said...

Wow! Welcome to the information super highway sister! Slow movers on the right. Don't feel bad about Mom beating you to the blogging world. In one week of blogging, you have already written more posts than her. And hey, Jeff still doesn't have one.

About the ulcer on your cornea: don't worry I too have been through the valley of misery you are facing. I am a cornea ulcer survivor going on eight years now. Don't give up! Fight the cornea ulcer.

Bonnie said...

Hey! I love your bolg... uh... blog. :) See, I'm so backward with computers I can't even type the word blog. (Whoa, that second one took some effort!) You have motivated me to get with it and create a blog. Maybe someday I'll be as cool as you, though I'm already half way there with the helmet. Hee hee. I love you!

Suz said...

Jules, I was so happy to receive the good news from Rand about your blog. I am always looking for new blogs to stock, especially those that come with near death experiences with scorpians. (Watch out for those things!) Anyways, I am so happy, I already feel so much closer to you. Keep the posts coming.

P.S.
I dig the picture of you in the helmet- gave me a good laugh. Thanksgiving is going to be awesome!

Mom B said...

Jules, Welcome to the world of Blogging, and thanks for already publishing more blogs than me! Glad the ulcerated cornea is on the mend... Are you sure you are blinking enough?
P.S. Love the helmet picture!