Sunday, January 10

Holiday Fun 2009

I had a great time with family and friends. I was able to spend a little time with a couple of friends, wish I had time to see everyone...not possible though. :( I'd say the highlight was being amused by darling Cayden...had so much fun watching him, he is the funniest kid. He is absolutely adorable and I am grateful I got to spend lots of time with him. Had fun with family, was entertained at both the Blair and Harmer Christmas parties...mostly by my siblings. Due to the unsecured nature of this blog, (meaning I can't be certain who reads it), you-the reader will miss out on some quality family party stories that will have to remain untold. Sad day. But I am laughing to myself as I type this...sorry I stole the bathroom Rand. A little sorry. But not very.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

red said...

You look great it was fun to see you.

Mom B said...

Don't forget about the never-to-be-famous Blair's New Years Eve Party that wasn't...

Ann's ART said...

Julie, you are so gorgeous!

Jules said...

Janay-thanks, it was fun to see you too...fun party.

Mom-the party was still fun. I enjoyed all of it until 10:30...but sometimes we are more of an "early to bed" kind of a family...which is fine. ;)

Ann-you are nice, thanks. I feel the same about you. I want to see more pictures of your cute family!