Wednesday, August 26

Whole World in His Hands...

Today I had to do something that I knew would be hard (nothing Earth-shattering, just difficult, don't ask...I'll tell you later). On my way to do this hard thing, I was listening to the radio (KLOVE...a Christian radio station) and heard an artist mention that "Jesus has got the world in his hands." This made me remember a song I once learned and sang when I was about 3 or 4 and a member of a little singing group called Sunshine Generation. As I drove, I sang it and it made me smile. It's true. He DOES have the whole world in His hands. Including me. Always has. Always will. No matter what.

4 comments:

Anna said...

you're adorable jules.

grandma blair said...

I agree

Mom B said...

And you did the right thing and I love the picture and you!

Unknown said...

I just love you Jules! You're so amazing go into hard things and just have faith! If you want to talk about your "hard thing", you know I'm always here.