Sunday, October 4

New York

A few weeks ago Mom took Kim, Suz and I to New York. It was a great trip which included: delicious granola/yogurt breakfast every morning @ Fluffy's deli, bus tour of the city, empire state building, 2-hr scenic boat ride around Manhattan...including seeing Statue of Liberty (my camera did not cooperate, thus no photos of Lady Liberty), chance to play on the big piano at FAO Schwartz, delicious honey roasted peanuts purchased from street vendors, negotiating prices with the locals for amazing/imposter items sold as reasonable prices, chance to see the musical Lion King (loved it), walking through Central Park on a Sunday morning, being amazed at Times Square and the busy-ness of it even at 1 am, lots of walking, lots of people watching, and just 4 days full of new, fun things.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

So jealous right now! I love NY city....SOOO much fun! Even more fun as a girls trip! Glad you had a great time!

grandma blair said...

what a fun thing for you all to do together. So excited for you.

Linn said...

I love it and am glad you had such a great time sweet friend!

Mom B said...

Wish we could go back, not to buy more imposter items, but to simply relax... and maybe eat one more black and white cookie!

Kim said...

What fun we had! I miss the yogurt. I took the kids to McDs for lunch one day and I had the yogurt parfait -- not even close to the same. Thanks for the fun times.

Anna said...

I love the energy in New York. I love the tall buildings and I love that its just as busy at 2am as 2pm. Ohhhh so jealous. Lucky girl