Sunday, August 28

My Office...

Several months ago, my dear friend Kathy came to do a photo shoot at my office. Wanted to share because I love her work and because I want to share with you a little of "my world." This is where I spend a lot of my time...it's cozy and fun and I love that I have a job I love with little people I adore. (As a side note...the little girl in these pictures is NOT a client, she's Kathy's little girl, Ryann...who I adore. She and I are good buddies...I love when I walk in the door at her house and she squeals "Jeweeeee!" yep...melts me).

my desk...and "zazu" the bird



kid art...things kids give me and/or ask me to hang



can't get enough of this backwards "j"...loved that kid,
pretty much the cutest 4-year old ever...



client couch and friends ginger, zeke and leo

love this lamp...have yet to determine if this is "hank" or "elle"



my chair, bookshelf and "bear"...what?! i was out of names, gosh!




love that she got a picture of my shoes on the printer...
because i always take my shoes off once the kids and i get started



best counselor in the "wold?" not sure about that
but how do i ever throw this away?!?!


sandtray with Ry


tickle time...and look at my wild gypsy skirt??
it's pretty intense


princess prep...

that face...are you kiddin' me?!



So I might get in trouble for posting the last three...turns out most every photographer feels more comfortable BEHIND that camera than in front of it...and Kathy is no exception. Hard to say how much I love Kath...she is gentle and soft...but fun and spunky. She is an incredible mom who loves her children so much and does such a great job as a mom. I love her and love that she includes me as part of her family...love how welcome I always feel in her home. Love you big, Kath...thanks again for the shoot...and for letting me take a few of you!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE your hair! You are so beautiful "best Counselor in the wold, Julie!!" I'm sure you are amazing with those kids....super cute office! Thanks for sharing!

Suz said...

SO fun to see pictures of your office- it looks awesome. I am sure the kids love coming there to "play" :)

Anna said...

OH I want to come to your office!!! Looks so awesome!! and uh...YOU ARE SO HOT!!! Wow. Love the hair and your skirt! So fun. Where'd you get your sand tray? I need one for preschool! Love it!

Regina said...

Everyone said what I wanted to say. MAN! Very fun to see into the life of Jules. Luv it

Mom B said...

I LOVE your office! It is a child's paradise! Lucky kids to have you - "the best counselor in the world"!

Kathryn Crouse said...

You are amazing Jules. I loved getting to see your office for the first time and thanks for letting Ry play. We love you tons!! Thanks for lunch today :) Mmmmm

Linn said...

Love these Jules! You look gorgeous and it is so fun to see a little bit of your everyday world. I miss you.