Tuesday, June 26

A Little Bit of Nothing

Dear Blog,

I miss you. Good news-haven't seen a scorpion in 4 days. (Forgot to tell you that we found #'s 26 (he escaped and is living under the downstairs toilet as far as we know) and #27-found alive in the space between the screen and the window in Natalie's room-presumed dead as of last night considering he's all dried up and in the same place). So that's happy.

Not a lot to report. My work schedule is changing and I'm glad about that. Only took me one year to make that happen. Lol. Today it was mentioned that maybe we should have a strike to protest...and it might have been me that mentioned it.

Speaking of angry people-today a man threatened to do a little bit of harm to one of our psychiatrists as well as the director. He got to spend some quality time with about 7 members of the Mesa Police Department. The people in the lobby quit whining about the Dr. being behind schedule when they saw all 7 police officers walk in. I think then they knew we weren't joking.

That is all for today.

Sincerely,
Your Boss

2 comments:

Mom B said...

Hey Jules, as I reached into the bottom of the hamper to retrieve the last few dirty clothes to wash, my hand was inches away from a spider the size of a milk cap! Not to be deterred in my efforts to complete my chores, I grabbed the can of hairspray and sprayed the entire inside floor of the hamper, thus causing the instant demise of the spider. Yup, I even had to muscle it! (And then I had to clean the hamper to get rid of the hairspray!) Oh, well...

Jules said...

Oh dear Mother,

I am so glad the spider did not win that battle, and I'm proud that my run-in with that giant hotel cockroach proved to be a valuable learning experience for you. Who needs RAID when hairspray does the trick? What did that spider think he was doing messing with YOU...what a fool he was. Glad you are safe. Love you muchly, your daughter.