Sunday, June 24

Simply Limeaid

I'm getting addicted to blogging. Mom, Rand, Suz, Sher, Bonnie...where are your next posts? Someone tell me the rules of good blogging...in terms of frequency? I would like each of you to post something new every day. Is that fair?

What else? Two important things:

1. The cyclometer on my bike does not work when it is hotter than 122 degrees. During my last bike ride (at noon last Saturday)
, it read 122 and I thought "This could possibly be the reason I am the ONLY person out here today." Turns out it was only 107. Apparently the sensor on the wheel picks up a little heat from being in motion or something. I don't know. Ask my dad. Regardless, I think I've decided to only ride when it's 105 and cooler. (Which means before 9 am.) For the sake of my cyclometer...and maybe my health.

2. Simply Limeaid is perhaps the best new beverage of the season. I highly recommend you go out and buy a bottle. You won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

Mom B said...

I LOVE Simply Limeaid too! And I'm working on blogging more often. Check again later today - I've been busy with the C-Monster.. Details to follow! I'm so glad you are a regular blogger - I just love checking it daily!

Bonnie said...

Hi you! I have successfully posted another posting. Yay!

I knew I liked Jon for a reason... he's like you! He is addicted to that limeade. I actually prefer the minute maid light limeade, so it depends on who does the grocery shopping which type is in our fridge. I'm going to go have some right now!

p.s. = How do I subscribe to your blog? I want to!

Jules said...

Bon...I don't know about subscribing to blogs...but I'll find out. I want to subscribe to yours too!

Little brother? Can you help me with this?

Rand said...

Sister: Sorry, I have been busy having a life lately and, as a result, my computer has been un-manned for the last week.

I am back now and you have my complete attent...

Rand said...

oh...sorry. I'm back. About the subscribe thing -- I don't know. It has to doing with rss or syndication feeds. I'm not an expert on this sort of thing.

She could use Google Reader. It's a google service that puts all the new material from all the blogs you read on one page. Suz uses it and seems to like it.

Regarding the cyclometer. Your cyclometer has a thermometer? Are you sure about that?

Suz said...

jules- sorry to leave you hanging. Being on vacation I feel so disconnected from the world. I hope to be back to blogging soon!

Jules said...

Welcome back, Suz! I've missed you!