Friday, June 13

Mexico-Part II: Massive Papercut

Don't let this man's rugged good looks fool you, he's a man and yet he's a mouse. While our trip to Mexico went without incident for the first 4.5 hours, it was in the hotel lobby that trouble reared its ugly head. In the form of a papercut. A massive papercut. Mom was checking us in, Lindsay had some paper that Rand BADLY needed to see (a map, a list of the amenities? Not sure what)...Lindsay's cat-like (Rufio or Maxx?) reflexes kicked in and in the shuffle, Rand came out the bleeding loser. Literally. As he said "Shut up! I just got a MASSIVE papercut!" I knew that statement alone would pretty much assure that he would be the most teased Blair for the duration of the trip. I do feel bad that he got cut...pretty deep and right under his fingernail. However, I think we all would agree that MASSIVE was just a titch strong of a word for the injury. We were all careful to use the word as often as possible throughout the week.

I'm having blogging ADHD. Mexico posting will be completed...later.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor Rand! Maybe grad school isn't such a good idea if paper gets the best of him ;)

Maggs said...

This post is hilarious--you Blair's sure know how to have a good time at the expense of others! Poor Rand.

Kim said...

Poor little Rand. I'm glad he survived the trip anyhow.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandma blair said...

Did it ruin his whole trip, what with salt water getting in the wound and everything. Glad he is okay

Mom B said...

No comment about the mpc. Rand is a good boy and a kind son. Check my blog in a day or two.. I'm thinking about updating it!

Regina said...

Was it Massive? lol

Rand said...

Laugh. Act smug. Pile on the whipping boy! I don't care what any of you say. None of you have felt the sting of the paper's edge like I have. When you do feel it, you will know what I have been through. For the complete and accurate description of the incident, head on over to the Cool Blair blog.

jessie kay said...

ahahahaha... Rand is SO funny! Thats hilarious... that trip sounds like fun! I wanna go to mexico....