Tuesday, June 10

Mexico: Part I

Welp, I've been feeling guilty about not posting about Mexico yet. I'm tired and need to get to bed this very minute. So...Part I...Mexico is beautiful. Here is photo evidence:

Next, although yoga/tae kwon doe/crazy body movements may be relaxing, energizing and/or healthy for mind and soul...you need to know that what you do on the beach doesn't always stay on the beach. I don't know this man, but Lindsay and I felt...inspired by him. If you listen closely you can hear us laughing a little. Sometimes admiration comes out in the form of laughter. Or something. Wanted to share with you all. Just an added bonus for you all, my dear friends...

8 comments:

Maggs said...

nice...at first i thought you guys took part in that and he was the instructor--it was much more funny to realize he was in that all by himself! I'm so glad you are blogging again, i miss reading your adventures.

Anna said...

that's hilarious. Thank you for the mexico pictures. It really is beautiful. Inspired me to save my money to go. :)

Sher said...

I thought that was your dad at first!!! Although I probably shouldn't have admitted that... Too funny! Maybe he's practicing for a new episode of Karate Kid?

Mom B said...

Her dad? Come on Sher! Carl is buff and at least has a biker's tan on his arms and legs. Honestly you should have seen him do a 360 on the sand before he got started. When he was finished he just went back to his loungechair and read his book.

Michelle said...

I love people watching :) Mexico seems like a TON of fun. Hope you got to bed at a decent hour. Thanks for sharing

Bonnie said...

Como estas mi amiga?? Yo pense que el loco era tu padre tambien. Que chistoso!! Estoy bien celosa que estas alli en tan bonita naturaleza. Te extrano arto! Anade mas fotos, por favor!!

grandma blair said...

Thanks for sharing all your awesome photo, including the strange man.
I am so glad you all got to go and have such a great time.

jessie kay said...

AHAHAHAHAHA.. that video is hilarious! poor guy.. ahaha.. People watching is a fave of mine... :D