Tuesday, July 8

Tagged by Anna-6 Random Things...

Alright Anna...never say never.
  1. I, like Anna, am a regular flosser. Running out of floss is a major problem. I have decided I should call Glide (my favorite floss brand) and ask them to start making the last little bit of floss a different color, to indicate to the religious flosser that it's time to buy more. Nothing like running out with only 1.3 inches in your hand. That's the worst.
  2. I won the big wheel race in preschool on the last day of school. I remember coming around the last curve on my Strawberry Shortcake machine 'o power and thinking something akin to "die suckers!" when I knew I was going to win. I have remained a little competetive since.
  3. Foods I do not like: mushrooms (look like eels-sick texture), olives (fun to play with but not so great to eat), and cheesecake (again, a texture thing).
  4. I love getting up early. I don't often go to bed early so sometimes getting up early is not so fun, but I love waking up and exercising and doing errands before most people are awake. Feels like I'm getting a head start...must be tied into my competetive nature.
  5. I love water. I'm convinced Gilbert water is toxic and drink only store-bought water...but even still, I enjoy being well hydrated.
  6. I wish I were an artist. I am not. My therapy kids laugh at even my stick figure drawings. I am practiced in only a few items...stars, palm trees, and turtles.

10 comments:

mamakats and paparob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamakats and paparob said...

technically, No. 6 is a wish and not a love... so Anna wins! teehee

though ya could argue (and I know you will...) that it mentions symbols that you love, ie. stars and such!

...and I love teasing my judles!

Anna said...

I'll never say never again. Thanks Jules.
I agree with the Glide floss thing. We'll send them a note. :)

Maggs said...

i never knew you didn't enjoy cheesecake--good to know. your list was fun to read! totally laughed my head off over the big wheel race. that is SO YOU!

Michelle said...

So I LOVE mushrooms, Olives, and Cheesecake all three are pretty close to the top of my list. I guess we can't be friends anymore sorry. ;)

grandma blair said...

You must be your Daddy's little girl. I think his dislike for jello is a texture thing isn't it? ( I could be wrong) He likes to get up early, and he is very competitive.
Loved your list, it is really fun to get to know everyone just a little bit better.

Regina said...

I agree with getting up early. The less people I have to deal with or wait for the better. I shop early or shop late at night. You are fun to read. Thanks for sharring. You rock!

Regina said...

P.S. Floss runs out!

Emily Holden said...

Jules, I always love reading your blog! It makes me miss you, my friend. Are you heading to UT anytime soon? maybe you've already made your summer trip. Love ya,

Jennica said...

You are so cute! I love reading your blog. I totally agree- GLIDE IS the best!