Wednesday, July 2

I love...

dipping apples in organic peanut butter. best treat ever.

that i have a green stuffed frog in my office as a legitimate "work implement"

having my hair played with

getting inspirational texts from Rufio, my life coach

"interpretive dance"-style swimming

good hugs

hearing "i love you" at the end of a phone call, except for when i accidentally say it to co-workers or AT&T customer service representatives...

the way kids talk

making a mistake and not getting in big trouble

when kids in therapy choose any game other than jenga. i'm pretty much burnt on on jenga. candyland burnout is not too far behind.

my new phone. yes, lindsay-you were right. it's amazing. thanks for being forceful with me.

sleeping in a big, warm bed (preferrably w/ flannel though this is now the "off-season"...)

having a week off of work to go home...missing a week of AZ heat in july-lucky!

the feeling i feel after having a great run

loving and being loved by amazing people

8 comments:

Mom B said...

I didn't know there was an off-season for flannel for you. Well I just love knowing that in about 24 hours you will be at our house where there will be lots of hair playing, dipped apples, I Love yous, warm beds, and no jenga or candyland playing!

Regina said...

Do you know how many ward members know I luv them? What's bad is I even said it to a member I don't really care for and he knows it. Yah, try living that one out!

grandma blair said...

So excited you are coming home to Kaysville, See you at the Parade and fireworks.

Maggs said...

hey there jules...i love you! have a great 4th of July!!

Sher said...

Why didn't water bottles make the list?? Or new shoes?? I guess you only could write so many... I'm so excited to see you, pally! Love you SO so much!!!!

jessie kay said...

oo you know what? me too! hehe.. except of course i wouldnt understand sayin hello to AT&T customers.. ahahahaha. thats too funny. Sayin "i love you" at the end of phone calls and ive almost slipped up a few times myself. I miss you dear. seriously. Come see me, please??

jessie kay said...

i meant sayin, "i love you" to AT&T customers, not hello.. ha. WOOPS.. im sleepy. ha

Jamie Pearce said...

I really enjoyed reading that list of yours. It reminded me of the lesson you recently gave! I hope you are enjoying your time in UT! I do miss you! I think one last thing to add to the list...orange is a new favorite color! :) JK Hope you are having a blast!

I love you!
Jamie