Tuesday, June 9

May

Dear Everyone:

My blog has been neglected (though not nearly as neglected as the blogs of Mom and Lindsay). I have to many things to say so I will have to start somewhere...here goes. May was good. Here's what happened:

i had a birthday. blew out all 31 of my candles with speed and stealth. my wish is bound to come true.



celebrated the graduation of my cute friend Taelor...(love you Taez!)









And what else? Worked, played, laughed. Oh! And fell in love with boxing and my new gloves...















AND! Went to Canada...see next post for that though....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad to see you back up and running! I love your posts! I have to say.....you are so beautiful...I was always envious of those lashes! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Can't wait to see what this trip to Canada was all aboot! Ay?!! :)

Linn said...

I'm so glad you are back! LOVE the birthday picture of you. You are beautiful Julie Blair! Loved talking to you the other night.

Bonnie said...

Jules I am so glad to "see" you again! And I am super jealous that you have boxing gloves - pink ones!! You are lookin' so good, by the way. When can I see you in person? :)

Emily Holden said...

Happy Birthday Jules! I hope it was a good one! You look so darling! I love the pics from Canada! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Mom B said...

So glad you are back! I have plans to update my blog before the end of the summer...