Tuesday, June 9

Canada 2

More Canada pictures...

Cute baby Ryann who was an angel...so happy and fun. One of my very most favorite moments was the afternoon when she and I were letting her sweet mama sleep (after a bit of a long night for the two)...we sat out on the balcony looking at birds, listening to the cars...feeling the breeze and eventually...falling asleep. A balcony, a breeze and a sleeping baby on your lap...what could be more peaceful??

Not a great picture, but got the chance to see Chantal Kreviazuk in concert. I bet you've heard her music...my favorite songs: Wonderful, In This Life...and some more. Check her out...





Last one...Kathy and I near the top of the waterfall. Note that I'm wearing my favorite Galyan jacket. Ahhh. I jumped right at the opportunity to wear it the second it was just a tiny bit cold. :)


So...thanks for a great trip, Kath...loved it, love you.

4 comments:

Heather said...

We love Canada! Waterton is beautiful! I'm glad you got to go on that trip. Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday last month!

Anna said...

wow, looks like you have been very busy!!!
I think you are awesome as usual.

Sher said...

What a perfect trip, Pally!! So glad you got a quick get-away for CHEAP!!! Way to go! Love you so much!

Mom B said...

I want to hear about waterskiing!!!