Saturday, July 11

Gratitude List

I am grateful for:
  • air conditioning
  • air conditioning
  • air conditioning
  • Asics shoes...especially my new ones waiting for their first run
  • Camelbak water bottle (stainless steel...keeps water cold longer)
  • family...and an upcoming trip home to see them
  • friends who love me and make me laugh
  • fun times with Cole, Will and Carter last night...hugs & games & laughing & stories...best cure to a grumpy night
  • pink boxing gloves
  • flip flops
  • the temple
  • ceiling fans
  • friends who come visit me in AZ
  • the possiblity of buying a house within the next 6 months
  • red potatoes
  • my ipod
  • Kohls and 15% off coupons
  • soft t-shirts that fit perfectly
  • friends/roommates who make me laugh every day
  • planned trips to visit friends...the anticipation that builds each month
  • our new Bosu ball
  • sleep

5 comments:

grandma blair said...

All wonderful things, I am grateful for you and that I get to see you at Lava. Can't wait.

Linn said...

A house? You need to call me please! And I'm still crossing my fingers I am on the list of friends you are visiting! :) You are so darling my friend!

Rachelle said...

You know, even after all these years, I'm surprised to read that we are still alike in so many ways. I would love to get together for lunch on one of your visits home!

red said...

Thanks for your thankful lists they make me happy :) I'm thankful for airconditioning too...oh and Windows.

Mom B said...

I love to read your thankful lists. The only things better than Kohl's 15% off is... Kohl's 30% off. I feel sorry for you when I'm hot here when it's in the 90's. But it should hit 100 by the weekend! Ew!!!