Thursday, November 4

Grateful for...flannel sheets.

I am absolutely certain that flannel is the official textile of heaven. My mom teases me for sleeping in flannel sheets when I'm wearing flannel pants...she says "Do you get stuck in there?!?! It's like the old flannel boards for FHE from forever ago." It's a tricky thing...living in Arizona when I have such an affinity for flannel. But, dear reader, do not fret, I have figured out how to manage at least 6 months of flannel time here... AND the good news is that Utah for me is flannel YEAR-ROUND...especially because my parent's basement is about as cold as a cave...in Antarctica...which makes for great sleeping...cold, cold room...flannel sheets and tons of blankets... Best. Thing. Ever.

1 comment:

Mom B said...

Rand and Suz came last night to sleep over for 2 nights and requested the bed WITHOUT the flannel sheets. But have no fear, they will reappear just before you arrive!