Monday, September 3

Running for Nothing

My last blog was a little somber. Jules is back and ready to thrill you with other information that may or may not change your life.
1-Currentcodes.com...do not buy anything online without consulting it. There are also many others...retailmenot.com...just google whatever site you're on and chances are, you'll find a killer deal. My dear brother (thanks Rand) informed me of this great technology. Today I saved 25%...just for looking...and there are almost always free shipping codes.

2-I promised I wouldn't talk about scorpions unless it was noteworthy. I think having found our 50th is noteworthy. Fifty is a big number. I'll alert you when we get to 100.

3-My trip to Vegas with my friend Natalie was great...It was quick, less than 36 hours but we packed a lot into our time there. It did involve a two mile run to terminal 3, missing our flight despite our 2 mile run, a gaping hole in my foot, and a near-concussion. But other than that, everything was perfect...stay tuned...I'll tell the story in my next blog.

3 comments:

Lisa Duke said...

I think 50 scorpions is pretty noteworthy. Has any of you been stung yet. They must not be very bright.

Rand said...

I don't remember teaching you about #1. What gives?

Jules said...

Little brother, I thought it was you...whoops. Well, if you don't know about it, you should use it. I have no idea why I thought it was you. Are you sure it wasn't you?