Wednesday, September 26

Truths I Have Learned...

1. Working with children is exciting and fun, even when we are working on difficult things. I am so grateful for the opportunity to know some very amazing kids.

2. My heart will always hurt when I leave Utah.

3. Number 4 is the toaster setting that allows for a perfect darkening of the bread. Three is too light, 4 1/2 is too dark. 4 is just right.

4. I will forever have a severe aversion to a sink full of dishes. Drives me completly crazy.

5. I look forward to the day I will live in my own home to have complete control over number 4.

6. I hate losing things.

7. The red water bottle really was a great purchase.

8. You can never please everyone.

9. My parents are willing to do anything for me.

10. Spending time with Lindsay is always fun.

1 comment:

Mom B said...

I especially love #8!!!!!It was fun having my kindergartener home for a day! P.S. I'm in Kansas and yes I'm having fun!!!