Friday, December 14

Redolph and The Sad Face

Today during one of my sessions a darling little girl was
trying to talk a little too fast and got all twisted up as she said:
"Red-olph the Rude-Nosed Reindeer"
I knew exactly what she meant and I didn't laugh out loud but
I did write it down so I could smile about it later. If you could
have seen her face as she said it...

In another session a different little girl was not having such

such a good time of things and was crying. I made a comment
about this and she looked at me with big tears and said:
"Well, look at my face, am I smiling or am I...sadding?"
Yeah, that pretty much killed me.
Oh honey, you are sadding.
I wish so much that you weren't sweet girl.
Sadding...

4 comments:

Suz said...

ahh jules those were sad to read! I can't imagine how hard it must be sometimes to work with kids- it's gotta break your heart everyday!

Mom B said...

Hey Cutie, Just 4 more days........ and I can't wait! I'm definitely not sadding!

Sleeker Media Forums said...

That was a bit of a shock to be checking availability of the usage of the 'rude nosed reindeer'(holiday satire cartoon), and then...'sadding'?
I had it hard as a young lass, and, yeah, I guess it is 'sadding'.
My heart thinks, wow, even bad times now don't leave me as raw as then.
Much love to you and your clients.

Sleeker Media Forums said...

But, she is ten years older now, so, hopefully!!!