Sunday, December 2

Thanksgiving 2007

So. Here we are...we are getting to be a big family. This session of "family photos" was conducted at a park in Kansas. Despite the fact that it was about 32 degrees, it went well, was done quickly and was relatively painless. Linds and I had a fun time on the slides nearby (those photos coming soon).

It was great to be with everyone. Cayden is darling...red hair...fiesty...never stops running. Taylor, Ashley, Emily and Parker are all getting so big and so smart. Parkerwas pretty content to sit in my lap most of the weekend and I loved it. We had lots of playing time...Ashley was a tiger named snowflake, Emily was the mom, and I pretended to be the sick patient in the hospital (as this was the role that allowed me to lay under a warm blanket and sometimes REALLY be sleeping). We had fun sitting around and just laughing and talking. I really just like being with my family. (P.S. I had no idea the men in my family have had so many car-accidents and incidents...that night of stories really opened my eyes...and they say women are the bad drivers).

Thanksgiving dinner (as well as all the meals actually) was excellent. I really think Kim should be voted mother of the year. How many women who are 8 months pregnant would be willing to invite the entire extended family out for 5 days?

Mom and Dad financed the whole deal and worked hard to make sure everyone was happy and had a good time. I really have such a great family...

It was sad to leave. Looking forward to Christmas.

4 comments:

Maggs said...

Jules,
Your family has changed so much since I saw them last. You look so good. Your nephews and nieces are darling, I love the red heads! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.
Love always,
Mogeets

Bonnie said...

Jooly,
Are you coming home for Christmas? I hope so because we are probably moving a little after that and I want to see you! It's so good to read your blog and imagine that we're chatting and you're just telling me these fun stories. You look awesome - so gorgeous. Let's play over Christmas if you can fit me in!

sara said...

jules your famliy is so cute. sounds like a great trip! i need your e-mail, thought i had it, i don't.

love you

you look hot by the way!

Sher said...

What a darling picture of your family! Holy cow - they're all growing up so fast!! I agree with you about Kim's deserving award - what a woman. Such a cute family pic - and although I don't know who Sara is, she's right on - you're hot, pally!!