Wednesday, September 17

You Don't Say...

I love working with kids. SO much I love working with kids. Quote of the day from a darling 8-yr old girl:

Kiddo: My mom yells at us sometimes. Usually when we bug her when she's watching her Soap Poppers. She watches three: Guiding Light, As the World Turns, and the Young and the Wrestling.

I am very proud I did not laugh out loud...but soap poppers?!? the young and the WRESTLING....how very appropriate! So darling...cute, cute little wonder. Watch out moms...kids are sharing all your little secrets!

7 comments:

grandma blair said...

how cute is that, what a fun job to work with little kids all day.

Cindy said...

Kids say the funniest things. Sometimes a little too honest, but also very sweet. They keep us humble at least!
PS apparently we have a "Rigoberto" living under our porch as well. But not quite as big :)

Maggs said...

that is darling jules! i just love working and playing with kids...they bring out the best in adults!

Sher said...

Good thing my kids can't tell you about my Price is Right addiction... Love all your "kids say the darndest things" stories!!

Jamie Pearce said...

Gotta love the things cute kids say! I love it! Such a fun story! I miss you girl! We need to play soon! When? Love you!

jg said...

Julie---Do I dare tell you that I just stalked your blog and I loved reading about you and your life! Sounds like things are going well. And, of course, you make me laugh, as always.
Love,
Jan Green

Mom B said...

I sat by darling Kennedy Barker Sunday while her mom directed the Primary Program and she went through my entire purse, wore all my jewelry, and said, "You're not a grandma, are you?" I said "Yes I am a grandma!" She told Areta, "Can you believe she's a grandma but she's not MY grandma! I wanted to take her home with me!