Wednesday, October 22

7 Things Tag (from Mogeets-slightly modified)

7 things I can do:
1- endure 1 month of boot camp
2- make kids laugh
3- text very quickly
4- sleep in flannel sheets all year long
5- drink a lot of water
6- make friends with all kinds of people
7- beat anyone at tetris

7 things I cannot do:
1- drive a car with a stick shift
2- eat cheesecake (hate it)
3- the splits
4- watch a movie at night without falling asleep
5- run a mile in under 10 minutes. (not yet anyway).
6- eat fish with the skin still on. sick.
7- clean my room without getting very distracted

7 characteristics I love/value in my closest friends:
1- consistency
2- gentleness
3- sense of humor
4- intelligence
5- hugs
6- great laugh
7- easy to be with

7 things I say most often:
1- "Hey, come on back" (to my clients)
2- "What's up?"
3- "What happened?"
4- "Stop it, have you been practicing!??" (when my kiddo clients beat me at a game)
5- "I lived" (when roommates ask me how bootcamp was)
6- "Okay...call me later."
7- "I love you."

7 favorite foods:
1- chocolate milk
2- plums
3- apples
4- sweet potato fries
5- cafe rio salad
6- blue bunny bunny tracks ice cream
7- tinga

7 things I miss about Utah:
1-Sunday nights at home. Grilled cheese...or cookies...pajamas and just good times.
2-Fall. Crunchy leaves and crisp air.
3-My family. Being able to go home on the weekends.
4-The cabin.
5-My friends.
6-The mountains.
7- Running into people you know everywhere you go.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Run a marathon.
2. Go skydiving.
3. Be a mom.
4. Ride a unicycle.
5. Have really short hair.
6. Have my own therapy practice.
7. Complete a service mission in a Spanish-speaking country.

4 comments:

Sher said...

Ooh, love the palm trees, Pally! You just let me know when you're ready for that short hair - my clippers are waiting!! Love you so much.

grandma blair said...

What is Tinga?

Michelle said...

So I read this a while back. Then last night I went to the store to pick up some ice cream. Blue bunny was having a sale so I decided to try blue bunny bunny tracks ice cream. DELICIOUS!!! Thanks for the recommendation.

Mom B said...

I'm so glad the #1 thing you miss about Utah is Sunday Nights at home... We miss those with you too. But we will see you in less than 3 days! Yay!