Monday, December 8

The 29th, 9am...passcode Snickerdoodle.

My little sister is something else. From day 1 when she was brand new and I was 7 years, 11 months old...I have been amazed and impressed by her. She makes me laugh like no one else can. Her wit is instant and she also has some pretty impressive dancing skills. When did this amazing dance moment occur, you ask yourself? Well, it was just this past Thanksgiving when she invited me into the computer room to "teach me a dance." Apparently I was not a quick learner because it soon turned into a solo. And what a solo... Enjoy.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Lindsay that was... it was... AMAZING!!! I thought you were jackson 5!!Julie I wish i could have seen you dance too.

Suz said...

LOL! Wow- I didn't realize that I had missed such a performance in just the other room! Maybe a repeat at Christmas? :)

Sher said...

Sweet moves! That was awesome!! Even though I'd seen it before, I couldn't pass on watching again!

Anna said...

you are in so much trouble. :) Love the moves, but we missed your turn. :)

LiNdsay said...

My favorite is when you said "It's good" and I thought you said spin, so I spun like it was my job. Can't wait for the 29th, hopefully we only have to use the passcode limitedly.

Maggs said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Made me day--thanks for sharing.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom B said...

I taught her everything she knows...:)
about dancing, I mean. I missed it too, but she's got more where that came from.

Regina said...

Ha-HA WOW Linds... I'm Jealous!?

Kim said...

Lindsay - what moves! You've been holding out on us.