Monday, July 16

Dora

Last Thursday after finding 3 scorpions in one day...we were trying to come up with things to make us feel better about it all. My roommate Amy decided maybe we should name them alphabetically, like do with tropical storms...so we can see how far into the alphabet we can get. I left before we established the names of the Thursday scorpions...but tonight's will be known as Dora. Not only are we naming them, but we are keeping them. For a purpose I am not yet at liberty to disclose.

P.S. First rain/lightning storm of the monsoon season! It was pretty wimpy, but I know there's more coming!!! Love it!

1 comment:

Mom B said...

ARE YOU EXCITED?????????????????
I am. (Got up at 4:00 a.m. today - 5:00 a.m. yesterday, 4:00 a.m. Wed and so on.) Can't wait to see you! Love, MOM