Thursday, July 12

Viewer Discretion Advised


Gilbert-Police are calling this morning's incident at in a Gilbert home a double homocide. It appers that two Gilbert residents were found dead on the tile floor of the two-story home.

Officer Sam Speltiz was the first on the scene and reports what he saw: "They were just laying there... It was obvious there had been a struggle. One of the victims was missing part of his leg...and there was evidence on the scene that gives us reason to believe this was a pre-meditated crime. You know, I've been in this business for years, but sometimes it's still hard to have to see what we see."

Police have not yet released the names of the victims. Anyone with further information is advised to call the Gilbert Police Department.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Jules you crack me up. I can't belive how many scorpians you have! Crazy. We found two black widows outside our front door yesterday, that wasn't so fun. Why can't these creepy creatures just leave us alone?!?

Jules said...

I don't know why they seem to like our house so much, but I pretty much hate it. Sorry about the black widow...yuck!

I loved the picture of Cayden in the cupboards, by the way...he's darling. When do I get to see you next? Not until Thanksgiving? :(

Mom B said...

I read the article before I saw the scorpion picture and you really had me going! Now I'm laughing. Anyway, it makes the large spider I killed in the hamper look friendly. P.S. Can't wait until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha raining all day! and you are at home.... miss you more than you could imagine and back again!