Tuesday, July 10

Happiness is:

  • Receiving a voicemail song from Sher called "Jules-er-ado" (sung to the tune, of course, of Desperado). "Juleseardo...why don't you come back to U-tar, cuz right now you live too far..." It's one of her best yet. Huh, pally? ;)
  • Buying my Christmas airfare home...having it cost less than $250.
  • Having fun with the 7-9 yr olds in my skillbuilding class tonight-hearing them laugh.
  • Knowing that the AZ monsoon season is coming: http://geography.asu.edu/aztc/monsoon.html#monsoon (did you know there is such thing as a "gustnado?") This website is very educational. Chances are if you're here...you've got time...check it out.

2 comments:

Sher said...

Well, Jules-y-Jules, I'm so glad you liked the song. I'm not sure it was better than "You're a Grand Ol' Jules" but I guess it was pretty good. Can't wait to see you!!

Jules said...

True! "You're a Grand Ol' Jules" was probably the best, but Julerado is for sure 2nd! :) I love you Pally!