Friday, October 5

Reasons to Smile...

  • pine-scented candles
  • flannel season is upon us
  • general conference weekend
  • below 100-degree highs
  • a new season of the office
  • lisa comes this weekend
  • the scorpions are starting to slumber
  • pally's twins are now almost 3 lbs, doing well INSIDE the tummy (keep growing little wonders...just a little bit longer please!)
  • i now have air conditioning in my office at work...
  • therapy with a fiesty 4-yr old who hates me, loves me, and is a tiger all at the same time

4 comments:

Sher said...

I saw that Phoenix had cooled down to a mere 96 degrees for a high today --- hope you have easy access to those sweatshirts, pally! By the way, I think these little munchkins have inherited Jules ADD. Is that possible?

Jules said...

Well, for your information...I reserve sweatshirts for 72 and below. PUNK! ;)

I have not seen the studies on the genetic link of aunts to their nieces and nephews for ADHD, but you better pray it's not good!

Are they moving all over the place?

Sher said...

Yep --- my stomach feels like a department store with soft, fuzzy items arranged all over that have to be touched (or, for them, bumped, kicked, wiped, or punched). Sound familiar? :)

Jules said...

i have no idea what you're talking about. ;)