Monday, October 15

The World Needs a Hammock...

Today I was able to leave work for two hours due to a killer headache and the good fortune of having a few clients cancel. I came home and laid in my hammock and read for almost an hour. It was sunny and warm but not hot. The grass was extra green and the sky extra blue. The birds sang in just the perfect cadence, pitch, and rhythm so as to be an enjoyable background to my reading. These moments are few and far between. I remembered how much I love to read and thought about how I'm going to make more time for it. Also thought about how much I love my hammock. The world needs a hammock.

2 comments:

Maggs said...

Jules- when I come to visit, I will look forward to a turn in your hammock!

Mom B said...

It so nice to see you so happy with the little things....