Wednesday, August 1

A Good Education

so. i work with kids. lots of them. sometimes they have little pearls of wisdom for me. here is a random sampling of a few of my favorites:

  • "last one there is a ROCKIN' egg"
  • "you should only call 911 like if your mom dies or your house gets robberized"
  • "i think i should eat more potato skins because i'm forgetting everything these days"
  • "i didn't see a video, it was a MOVIE!!!"
  • "duh, dynamite is out, bombs are now"
  • upon pointing to a headstone i drew and asking what it represented, a client answered "rest in pieces!!"

P.S. you may notice that my scorpion count has not been updated for 14 days. this is not because i have gotten lazy. we have been scorpion-free for 2 weeks. either the new weatherstripping on the doors or the rain is the cause for this great thing in my life. either way, hallelujah!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Congratulations on the absence of your scary, yucky friends. I hope your good luck continues!