Saturday, August 18

Scorpions, Specks and Strawberries

Found 4 scorpions in 2 days. Now we have 10 in the cool whip container in the freezer, which reminds me...Taylor asked me to send him one. Need to ask Jeff and Kim if they're okay with their 8 year old having a scorpion. I figure that's gotta win some big "show and tell" points at school, right?

This week I've learned:
1-brush your teeth with your sonic mega turbo jet-powered toothbrush BEFORE putting on your black shirt...or half way to work you'll wonder "what the heck are all these white specks?!?!"
2-Saturday errands + 4 billion people + 113 degrees = Grouchy Jules
3-After two years in AZ, I STILL am not used to the water, therefore I think I can safely assume I will not ever like AZ water. Sick. Family and friends in Utah, be grateful.

My favorites this week: 1-strawberries from Fry's, 2-my pink water bottle, 3-Pumpkin Flax Crunch cereal (9 grams of fiber, folks), 4-three day weekend, 5-several great conversations with some of my favorite friends...

1 comment:

sara said...

jules you still make me laugh -- i can just picture you in your car confused how you got white specks on your clean shirt.