Sunday, December 13

Catch-up, Boston

After visiting Tere, I flew to Boston to visit my good friend Linn who lives in Canton. We had so much fun...talking, talking and more talking. One day I was still in my pajamas when her kids arrived home from school. They looked at both of us in our pajamas and they said nothing with their mouths but their eyes told us they were wondering what the heck we'd been doing all day. Funny. Linn and I realized it had been about 14 years since we'd seen each other...but you would never have known it by the way we talked and laughed...so much fun. My last night there we ate at an amazing restaurant...after eating we left and made our way back to the car...while crossing the street she "went for it" and I thought I wouldn't make it (didn't know the "pedestrians have the right of way" rule in Canton) so the result was me confusing the heck out of the driver who almost hit me...and then both of us laughing so hard at the side of the road that passers-by were staring and I was pretty sure I'd die either from the cold or from laughing so hard...Fun. Love you Linny! Thanks for a great trip. When are you coming to Arizona?!?!

1 comment:

Linn said...

I miss you, I love you, that story about my leaving you to die on the road made me laugh so hard again! Seriously, that will be forever one of my favorite/most frightening memories. Thank you for coming. Come back. Please.