Sunday, December 13

Catch-up: Anna's Visit

Also...my darling friend Anna came to visit...she moved back to UT after 5? years of living here...we had so much fun when she lived here. From car clogging (my speciality) to shopping, "the bicycle," and "Hansel and Gretel chips," our fun was always random and usually involved being awake much later than was necessary. I miss having her here...was so fun to see her. Anna and Kirsten...cute.


This picture is ridiculous. I have no explanation and include it only because it makes me laugh every time I see it. Jules?!?! Really?!?!

3 comments:

Linn said...

I am going to print that last photo out as an 16x20 and just laugh all day. I so love it!

Jamie Pearce said...

I love the picture...you are the skeleton...so fun! :) lol

Mom B said...

You kill me!