Sunday, December 13

Last Catch-up: November

Okay...so in November...we celebrated Rachelle's (aka "Pana") birthday....Cute picture of Rachelle and Megan (my cute roommates who are also sisters)...I ran my first 10K on Thanksgiving day. I would have loved the race had I not been having a bit of trouble with kidney stones...still, I was determined to finish the dang thing, and I did. So...shameless self portrait...pre-race.And another race shirt I will cram in my drawer and wear only very occasionally.After the race, I went with my friend Kathy and her family to spend the day at her sister, Julie's house. We had a great time. I missed my family but was grateful to have been able to spend time with Kathy and her family. We even went "early" black Friday shopping and Kathy was able to thwart the efforts of all the nay-saying wal-mart workers who were convinced she couldn't buy the dang bedspread set until 5 am...you showed them Kath!!! :)


2 comments:

Anna said...

Love the catch up. You have an amazing awesome life. I'm going to kick your trash. Oh, I'm sorry did that come out. :) You look amazing, your going to lose, oh, again I apologize. :) Love you, will you hang out with me a tiny bit when you come. :) come to lose that is....... :)

red said...

You look AWESOME!!! I hope you're coming for Christmas. Congrats on your turkey trot :) And Kidney stones are terrible. I hope you were able to take care of them without surgery. Can't wait to see you. And may the best Blair win.