Wednesday, April 2

Quote of the Week: (from a 7 yr old)


"I had a bad case of the chicken pops."


Yeah, I hate the chicken pops, they're the WORST! (Seriously, so cute...)


So, it's 11:31pm and I'm getting up in 6 hours to run...because I'm 4 miles behind where I should be because my nikeplus/ipod gear malfunctioned halfway through my 10k yesterday and I got NO credit for my run...which causes me great consternation. To my greater dismay, when I called nikeplus to to see if the run could be recovered and to troubleshoot (if this happens in the half-marathon...I will NOT be a happy kid)...the man with whom I spoke actually had the audacity to say "Oh unfortunately, we are just like twins because that happened to me too." Dear Customer Service David, you live in different state than I do, work at NikePlus customer service and we have quite possibly NOTHING in common, so NO...we are NOT "just like twins!!!!!" So please don't use your little catchphrase customer service lines on me ever again, got it?


Phew. Did that come out sounding harsh?

No comments: